Thursday, March 19, 2009

Student Teaching - Half Way Done!

So, apparently I'm not very good at keep up with this blog while also working. Sorry! Well, tomorrow is my last day at my elementary school placement. I have next week off for spring break (and I PROMISE to put up a few posts), and then I start my middle school placement on March 30th. Whew! It's going by fast, but I'm really enjoying it, and it definitely feels like it is the right fit for me (which I'm sure makes Peter let out a sigh of relief after all the time and money I've spent on this degree!). I hope those of you in Minnesota have been enjoying our spring weather!

Sam LOVES to play with Play-doh
Reading is another favorite activity

He even reads the Sunday circular!
He recently chose this as a spot to rest once in awhile.
I suppose it is a perfect fit for him!

Grandpa and Uncle Reed tried some gel in his hair.
He needed a bath afterwards.

3 comments:

Candace said...

I love seeing what you are up too Samuel! It looks like a comfy spot on that step!

Candace said...

Kristin I am glad to hear you are liking the teaching thing. I know you will be awesome at that!

Kelly said...

The picture of him on the stairs is too cute! All of them are though... what a sweetie! It was good to see you guys Sat (wished the circumstances were different). Congrats on enjoying your teaching! Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you enjoy what you're doing for work!??