Thursday, May 28, 2009

Student Teaching is Complete!

Last night I had my exit interview for student teaching. This means I had to turn in a bunch of work from the whole student teaching experience and get interviewed about how I met all of the standards for teaching. Whew. Completion of this interview was the very last step in the student teaching process, so I'm OFFICIALLY DONE! Student teaching sure was a lot of work. I'm sure Peter and Sam will be happy to have their wife and mother available to hang out with them on weekends again!

Below are a few pictures of my students at the middle school, though I forgot to get the camera out in my morning class, so I just have my afternoon kiddos. Though middle school is definitely more challenging to deal with behavior wise, these kids were awesome and a joy to work with, and I will miss them!



3 comments:

Amy said...

It is SO FUN to see you with your students! I am very proud of you Kristin. Student Teaching is a lot of work. You have so much to look forward to in your career. Best wishes in the job search. I LOVE YOU!

Candace said...

Good Job Kristin I knew you could do it!

Karine and Tom said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on being done! I think that the best part about finishing student teaching is realizing that you'll never have to pay to teach again. From here on out, they'll pay YOU!