Saturday, April 18, 2009

Congratulations!!!

We are so excited that Candace and Jeremy got engaged this weekend! We can't wait to welcome Jeremy into our family. We love you both!

Here's my most recent picture of the future Mr. and Mrs.! Special Note: Sam absolutely LOVES Jeremy, and always follows him around and wants to play with him. When Sam refers to anyone else, it is just auntie or grandma or grandpa, etc., but Jeremy is always "uncle Jeremy". It's the only actual name Sam says besides his own, so it is very exciting that Jeremy will officially be Sam's Uncle:-)

4 comments:

Candace said...

YEAH me too!

Amy said...

Argh! I have my post all ready to go and you STILL beat me to it! I am SO HAPPY for you Candy and Jeremy!

Ashley said...

Yay! That's so very exciting!

Kmk said...

Congratulations Candy!! What exciting news!! Happy Engagement!
~Katy