Wednesday, April 08, 2009

"Scary"

With Easter on Sunday, we have mentioned the Easter Bunny several times this week. For those of you that read our post a couple weeks back about Sam's visit to the Easter Bunny, I think you might find it funny that every time we mention it, Sam's face gets very serious, and he says, "scary". We didn't teach him to say this, he just came to this conclusion on his own. Maybe he'll feel differently after the said scary figure drops off a few colorful eggs and a basket of goodies....we'll see!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That's very funny- you should try to get that on video!

Candace said...

Poor Samuel is terrified. I will protect you Sam.

Amy said...

I agree with Ashley...get that on video! I'd like to see that!

Kimberly said...

So funny....although I don't blame the little guy. That bunny was pretty frightening!