Monday, November 08, 2010

SamTalk

From the kitchen the other day, I told Sam that it was time for him to go upstairs to go potty. He said, "when I'm done, can I come back downstairs and be a turtle again?" I came out into the livingroom to find him like this...


I was playing Super Mario Bros on Wii the other day with Sam. He likes to be Luigi, who he calls "the green guy". By "be Luigi" I mean he randomly pushes buttons on his remote control until Luigi goes to take a nap (i.e. Luigi dies). I was playing rather poorly, and Peter was making fun of me for it. When Mario "went to take a nap," Sam said, "Mommy, you're special. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, and it's okay." -- Thanks Yo Gabba Gabba for teaching this very important lesson to our son.
Embarassed by Mom already....
The other morning I was sitting with Sam as he was eating his breakfast, and he informed me that my hair was sticking up. I explained that I hadn't showered or gotten ready for the day yet. A couple minutes later I asked Sam if he wanted to go to Target with me. He said, "Are you going to fix your hair first?"

4 comments:

Candace said...

Everything that comes out of that kids mouth is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Anonymous said...

Hello again!

Amy said...

HAHA! He's embarrased of you already! That's awesome.