Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sam's Big Boy Bed


About a week before Christmas (I know, I'm really behind), Sam moved into his new big boy bed! He was SO excited. Once it was all put together and made up, he started spinning in circles in his room because he just didn't know how to handle all the fun. He does great in it, and not once has he gotten out of bed when he wasn't supposed to (okay, except one morning at 4:00 am when he thought it was time for everyone to get up!). I did shed some tears when he first slept in his new bed because my "baby" was growing up. Now that Charlie is here, my "baby" seems even more grown-up! He likes to tell us that he is a good big brother, and of course, we agree.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I can't wait for his Ring Bear Party! I love him soooo much he makes me smile.

Amy said...

You sure are a great Big Brother, Samuel!