Monday, February 09, 2009

We're still here!

It's been awhile since I've updated the blog. I started my student teaching two weeks ago, and it's been keeping me pretty busy. I'll write more in another post, but at my sister Candy's request, I thought I'd at least get a few pictures up because I know she checks every day waiting for something new:-)
Sam occasionally gets a time out now. It's actually pretty funny to watch. He will patiently wait with his nose in the corner without making a sound until we tell him his time out is over. Then we have a little talk about why he shouldn't hit the puppy or whatever the offense was, and then he always gives us a hug and a kiss before he goes on his merry way. Here he is after trying to climb onto the coffee table. He is definitely more toddler and less baby every day.

5 comments:

Candace said...

Thius kid cracks me up. I will save you little one. I can just see it right now. Thanks for the post!

Anutie Candy

Kimberly said...

I've been waiting for a post! Sam makes me laugh!! I'm looking forward to hearing how the student teaching is going.

Ashley said...

yay a post! Candy's not the only one who checks every day :) I need to start pestering my sister for one too.

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa Love you still Sam I am sure you will never be naughty at Grandma's house.....Remember anything that happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's.
Love Grandma and Grandpa D.

Anonymous said...

Sam tell mommy and daddy that grandma misses you and you need to visit soon.......