Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Yet another Christmas celebration

The day we got home from Christmas up north, my family came over for pizza and Sam got, of course, more gifts. He definitely can't complain about being bored for at least the next two years!


Safari Animal World from Grandpa and Grandma D.

His toy car, pronounced by Sam as "caa" with a Boston accent, from Grandpa and Grandma L.

This toy box was built by my dad for me when I was young. As a Christmas surprise, he repainted it and my mom made a brand new cushion for it, and they gave it to Sam. This made Sam learn the word "open" very fast. He goes to it every morning and says "opee, opee".

Oscar likes it too:-)

3 comments:

Candace said...

Opee Opee I love it! It looks like he had a really Merry Christmas!

Miss you Samuel

Amy said...

So happy to see Sam enjoying all of his gifts. He must have been good this year! Can't wait to see you on Saturday little buddy!

Candace said...

Ahh how Amy gets to see buddy kid on Saturday what about me. I miss him.