Friday, January 23, 2009

Chores for Sam?

So, it goes like this....I'm in the living room, folding laundry. Sam is playing. He wanders into the kitchen, which he does often, though he usually comes back because there's not much cool to play with in there. But this time, he doesn't come back. Instead, I hear a familar sound. I rush into the kitchen to find that Sam has gone into the laundry room (I guess I left the door open), scooped out a scoop of dog food from Oscar's bag, and then put it into Oscar's dish without dropping a single morsel. Oscar was happily enjoying an extra meal. Sam was proudly standing there, watching Oscar eat, and still holding the measuring scoop. Maybe it's time to assign this to Sam as his daily chore:-)

8 comments:

Candace said...

LOL Jeremy and I died laughing reading this!!!

Anonymous said...

Good boy, Sam I knew you could do it. Love Grandma Kim

Kelly said...

That is hilarious!! I'm so happy to see that he is such a good helper.

Ashley said...

I am just very glad that he wasn't EATING the dog food- good job Sam!

Amy said...

Way to go Samuel! Now if you could only get him to pick up the dog poop!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candace said...

I know you are a busy girl but I need a new post!

Kimberly said...

What a smart, little guy! It is so nice of you to help out around the house, Sam!!!