Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another zoo day!

I decided on a whim this morning to take Sam to the zoo before it gets too cold for the outside exhibits. It did rain on the way there, but after we visited the inside trails, the rain let up and we enjoyed some time outside. He definitely enjoyed this zoo experience more than any other time we've gone because he really gets excited to see the animals now. Once he saw this playground, he starting going nuts pointing and laughing with excitement, so he of course got to climb around a little bit too. For lunch he made it obvious he did not want to sit in his stroller, so I put him in a regular chair, and then he was happy as a lark as he ate his food. We also split an ice cream cone as a special treat, though as to be expected, it was very messy!



So one night when Peter was working and Sam and I were bored, we thought it would be funny to put one of Sam's shirts on Oscar. I don't have it on video, but Sam thought this was just hysterical!

This past weekend was Amy's bachelorette party. We had a little Mexican fiesta at my house and then we headed to Stillwater for the rest of the evening. It was a lot of fun, and we are excited to celebrate the big wedding day in just 25 days!

1 comment:

Candace said...

I look like a giant in the last picture!

I love how Sam wanted to eat like a big boy! I miss him every day! Thanks for the update! I enjoyed it!

C