Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Festival

We went to the Pumpkin Festival at Gertens yesterday. Our first-ever blog post was about last year at this time, and the pictures were from the Pumpkin Festival. Below is a pic from last year, and then one from this year so you can see how Sam has grown!
Sam got lots of practice doing some one-handed walking with Dad. He's the ring bearer in the wedding this coming Saturday, but he's still working on his confidence when it comes to walking on his own. Daddy may be assisting him in the ring bearer role! He had a lot of fun looking at all the pumpkins, the fall decor, the animals in the petting zoo, and watching all the action.
He also got the chance to enjoy some carameled apples! He only had one apple slice, but he liked to continually dip it into the caramel and then just lick it off.

Getting tickled by Daddy!


1 comment:

Candace said...

Yes silly me I looked to see if you put more up since this morning, gosh I guess I expect there to be new ones every couple of hours then I relized I didn't look long enought this morning cause I found these ones too! He was doing such a good job on Saturday walking, I was a very proud Antie. Now you have to get a video of Sam telling you what a slide is. Way to cute! Or get him head butting Oscar that is pretty funny too!

Got to run!